Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beyond...

Today's game of badminton got me thinking. A senior once commented that I do not try enough to retrieve front shuttles. I look around my colleagues and realise they do try harder than me. I guess I have lost the competitive edge. Back in my Red Crescent days, we often go to competitions and people often ask how do we do so well, my answer was simple, we wanted to win very much. Also, we did not want to disappoint our teammates whom have all trained very hard with 1 objective in mind. Now, it's just another game of leisure so maybe it's not all that bad after all:)

Then I thought, perhaps it's just me. I just couldn't be bothered to find out about things that are beyond my reach. Sometimes I wonder why my friends like to research on cars beyond their capabilities. Dream, they say. I have dreams too but my dream cars for now would only be a honda, toyota, mazda or mitsubishi lancer. When I am finally in one of them, then I'll start thinking of probably BMW 5 series, then when I can afford one, I can start thinking of a ferrari maybe?:D Then again, I'd rather own a mansion than a Ferrari if I had to choose one.

No comments: